Each weekday, we at YouTube Trends take a look at the most interesting videos and cultural phenomena on YouTube as they develop. We want take a moment to highlight some of what we've come across this week:
- We studied how Britney Spears built up anticipation for her latest music video.
- We analyzed thousands of keywords from videos tagged "revolution" in Arabic to see which words were most commonly used and presented them in a word cloud.
- We followed how a surprising and funny moment from "Family Feud" got heavily "passed around."
- We curated dramatic footage from the protests in Bahrain as well as those in Libya, Iran, Algeria, and Yemen.
- We learned that "trick shot" sports videos might be at an all-time high in popularity.
- And we saw plenty of couples videos, it being Valentine's Day and all, but while some were indeed romantic, some of the most popular ones were not:
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends
Kevin Allocca, YouTube Trends Manager, recently watched "Angela Winbush - It's The Real Thing."